Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Double Trouble!?!

Here they are, together again. I had the chance to hold them both in a different way. One was just sleeping and the other one was squirming.
You would think that it was Joshua behaving but it was the other way. We noticed they traded personalities. Joscel is still a little fiesty, but we find her more quiet and content lately. And Joshua on the other hand is cranky. He cries when his diaper is wet or if there's treasure in it. He'll also cry when you touch him or even just make a little noise while he sleeps.Check this video of them together. Joshua was grumpy because of his poopy diaper (well, who would be happy if there's poo in your pants?). And Joscel, our naughty little munchkin, was just smiling away.


I also gave Joscel her first bath last night. It was a little scary for me thinking I might drown her or she might get cold. She cried a little bit but she was fine after.
She lost quite a bit of weight last night and they were thinking it was because of her being transferred to the open waterbed. Her body can maintain temperature but that requires her to burn more calories. That means she's not gonna grow fast the way they want her to grow so they put her back in her isolette (much better for me!).

4 comments:

Shepherd Snapshots said...

I can't get over how big they are... And Cey, I think Joscel looks like you!!!

Dale Jansen said...

That video was awesome...was Joscel sticking her tongue out?
Talking about taking them home...
WOW! Who'd a thunk it? Great
news!

Dale Jansen said...

Whoops...I guess it's Joshua sticking his tongue out!!

Amy said...

So amazing what you all are going through and the changes that are happening with the Joscel and Joshua. I love checking in on them here. I wish I could meet them in person!
They're so adorable I just wanna cuddle them close. And I don't usually feel that way about other people's babies!!