Thursday, February 10, 2011

I just turned 30!


Turning 30 is not really exciting. I guess I'm a little scared to grow old. Everybody was telling me that it's just a number. At least at my age, God already blessed me with 2 cute babies! And I was happy I celebrated this special day with my family.

We always check for restaurant deals online and we're glad to catch one from Graze Grill so we went there for a Sunday brunch. Food was great!





Not to mention that Joscel and Joshua were eating like crazy!!


After eating out, we decided to go to Cross Iron Mills....


Here's Jo showing off the bears he made displayed at the mall....


And a birthday celebration won't be complete without a cake ( I think... ). The kids were curious what an ice cream cake would look and taste like so we got one from DQ. And sure enough, they loved it!


1 comment:

Jairzinho and Terra said...

Happy Belated Birthday...30 is just around the corner for me too...